7 QUICK Tips for hc3 Trim Weight Loss Success
Here are some quick tips for hc3 trim dieters who need a little extra boost for their weight loss!
hc3 Trim Weight Loss Tips for the Extra Boost
- Are you eating any processed foods? You should only be eating the fruits, veggies, and meats approved in the guidebook. Also you can do the gluten-free Melba toast. THIS IS OFTEN THE BIGGEST PROBLEM FOR PEOPLE. Even things like sugar-free jello with 5 calories will mess this diet up badly! Be sure you stick to only the fruits, veggies, and meats recommended in the guide! This is not a time to get creative, it's a time to STICK TO THE PLAN!
- Are you taking the MCT Oil? If not, this is what we use to get people who are "stuck" into ketosis. If you are using it, you can take up to 2 tbsp twice daily.
- ARE YOU USING BODY LOTIONS? Body lotions in general are a big NO NO during hc3 trim. They can also derail your progress!
- You also need to be sure you are drinking at least 1 oz of water for every 2 lbs of your weight i.e. if you weigh 140 lbs, you should drink AT LEAST 70 oz of water every day.
- Be sure you take your Active Complex Drops slowly under the tongue. Do not swallow, but let them dissolve. This should help curb any hunger you might be experiencing.
- Are you counting your calories faithfully? Stick to the program.
- Don't forget, there is also a follow-on weight-management program once you complete the hc3 Lifestyle Program called NuMedica Metabolic Reset Program that helps you continue down your weight loss path!
Libby Wright, mother of four who homeschools, is an original founder of SupplementRelief.com in 2010. She suffered through challenging diseases including Interstitial Cystitis, Graves and Lyme. After years of little progress with traditional medicine, she pursued integrative medicine, applied what she learned, and got healthier. She became passionate about wanting others to experience the same "relief" she had come to know, and SupplementRelief.com was born. She is now managing her illness with a lot of prayer, a lot of nutrition/supplements, and a little prescription medicine. She has been able to resume her normal life and, while there is no cure for her particular conditions, she is able to cope, enjoy every day, and encourage others.
Learn more about Libby Wright.
We encourage you to take advantage of these FREE Wellness Resources on our website.
In Her Own Words: Part 1 - Battle of the Binge
Do you binge eat? Many people eat for comfort when they are stressed, but how can you overcome this habit? Learn what it was like for Julie as she went through the NuMedica hc3 Trim Lifestyle Program in this 5-part series.
In Her Own Words: Part 2 - Finding New Ways to Cope
Julie shares today that food is a comfort tool for her, and she's finding new ways to overcome bad habits.
In Her Own Words: Part 5 - Weight Loss Success!
Forty days on NuMedica hc3 Trim Lifestyle Program: Final Results Are In!
Simple Tips for Proper Hydration
Getting enough water has numerous health benefits including combating fatigue, loosing weight, and flushing toxins out of your body. Follow these east hydration tips and reap the benefits!
Webinar: What About Water
Facilitator Libby Wright discusses the role of hydration in weight loss with participants of the Your Best Weight program. The webinar last for 21 minutes and addresses questions submitted by the program participants.
Weight Loss Tips for Resetting Your Metabolism: Part 1
What about me? Do you have 20 or more pounds you want to lose? Maybe you've seen your friends lose weight, and you wonder how you can shed that unwanted fat and keep it off. Lots of excellent FREE Weight Loss resources referenced in this post so TAKE ADVANTAGE!
Weight Loss Tips for Resetting Your Metabolism: Part 2
When working toward resetting metabolism, one often overlooked key is getting your supplements and nutrients right. Resetting your metabolism is not only for people with huge amounts of weight to lose. Sometimes, it's more about getting your body to respond appropriately to the fuel you give it.
The information, knowledge, and experience shared on this website is the opinion of SupplementRelief.com. This site and its content is intended to enhance your knowledge base as YOU MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHCARE DECISIONS in partnership with your qualified health professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products referred to are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comments are displayed in order of the last one posted so the most recent Comment is at the top and older Comments are towards the bottom. Replies within a Comment are displayed in reverse order with the oldest Reply at the top and the most recent one at the bottom.
Each post identifies who made the post and the date and time the post was made.
Mouse over the icons for tooltips that explain what the data means.
If you see this icon you can attach an Audio file to your post.
If you see this icon you can attach a Document file to your post.
If you see this icon you can attach an Image file to your post.
If you see this icon you can attach a Video file to your post.
You will see the Ban icon (Report Post as SPAM) immediately following the Timestamp of the post. Click this icon if you feel strongly that the content posted is not appropriate and should be reviewed by the Forum Moderator. You will be provided with a confirmation dialog to be sure you wish to submit this post for review. If submitted, the Forum Moderator will be notified to review the post and will determine what type of action to take.
Click in the upper right corner of this Help modal or anywhere on the web page outside of the modal to exit Help.×